Monday, June 14, 2010

The Next Few Weeks

A whole plethora of eBook readers are now on the market. This might be confusing for a few people and to the tech savvy among you exciting. Many of you might remember the battle for standards through the seventies, eighties and even the nineties from video playing machines to software. I believe we are in such a time. Our previous blog - Amazon Vs Apple Be Damned: Publishers Pine for Universal eBook Format, has already mentioned this fact.

This is why I have decided that I will try to publish as many eBook reader blogs and reports on as many eBook readers as possible. I hope that these pieces will help you make up your mind on what to purchase. I also hope to cover topics such as eBook piracy in as much detail as possible.

I look forward to reading your comments and discussions on this blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment